Según Orden SND/403/2020, publicado en el BOE, núm.133, el 12/05/2020:
- People from abroad must be quarantined within 14 days of arrival.
- During the quarantine period, the people referred to in the previous section must remain at their home or accommodation, and must limit their travel to the following activities:
- Acquisition of food, pharmaceuticals and basic necessities.
- Assistance to health centers, services and establishments.
- Due to force majeure or a situation of need.
All movements will be made with a mask.
- In the same way, they must observe all the hygiene measures and / or prevention of the transmission of the disease caused by COVID-19, especially with regard to contact with cohabitants.
- The health authorities may contact the people in quarantine to monitor them. In any case, in the event of symptoms such as fever, cough, respiratory distress, general discomfort or other symptoms of a suspected case of COVID-19, quarantined persons should contact the health services by telephone using the numbers enabled by the Autonomous Communities, indicating that they are in quarantine for coming from abroad.
- Cross-border workers, carriers and crews, as well as health professionals who are going to carry out their work, are exempt from these measures, provided they have not been in contact with people diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Travel agencies, tour operators and transport companies must inform travelers of these measures at the beginning of the ticket sales process destined for Spanish territory. In the case of aircraft, companies must provide the public health form to locate passengers (Passanger Location card), contemplated in Annex 9 on facilitation of the International Convention on Civil Aviation, which must be entered by the traveler upon arrival to Spain.
This order will take full effect from 00:00 hours on May 15, 2020 and will remain effective for the entire duration of the state of alarm and its possible extensions.